How to Join
How Do I Join MPBP -“The Mothers”
The Mothers of Professional Basketball Players welcome ALL Mothers who meet the following criteria:
Who is eligible to join MPBP?
- Any Mother whose son/daughter presently play or are retired from the NBA, WNBA, NDBL, or an International League.
- Any Grandmother, or Stepmother who has raised a professional player and/or has played the active “Mother Role” in their life (only one member per family and this requires special approval from the Board of Directors).
How do I become and maintain my active membership?
- Complete the application below
- Abide by the organizations By-Laws and
- Pay your Annual Dues of $300 each and every year
Another mission accomplished! Our 100-coat donation was picked up by the Orlando Union Rescue Mission to be distributed to the men, women, and children who are in need! Praise God and thanks to everyone who supported our effort and those that wanted to but didn't have enough notice. Don't worry; we still have work to do!
Lucille O'Neal, MPBP President
Mothers Upcoming Events
ESPN RSS Feed
- Heat Need To Make Game 6 Changes
Visit ESPN.com for the complete story.
- Wallace: Heat return to their best motivator
The Heat head home with their backs to the wall, which is where they like to be.
- Bosh: Spurs' Green 'won't be open tonight'
After San Antonio Spurs guard Danny Green hit 66 percent of his 3-pointers through the first five games of the NBA...
- Sources: Clips walk away from Celts deal
The Los Angeles Clippers informed the Boston Celtics on Tuesday morning they are pulling out of talks to acquire Kevin...
- Westbrook off his crutches, says 'I'm back'
All-Star Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook posted a video on the Vine social media service earlier...
- Rice vies to go from D-League to 1st round
Glen Rice Jr. now on the verge of becoming the first player to go from D-League star to NBA first-round draft pick.
- Sources: Bucks' Ellis to opt out of contract
Monta Ellis has informed the Milwaukee Bucks that he will opt out of the last year of his deal, according to league...
- Pippen: Rose didn't deserve criticism for sitting
Chicago Bulls Hall of Famer Scottie Pippen said Bulls guard Derrick Rose didn't deserve to be criticized by fans for...
- Nuggets hire exec Connelly to replace Ujiri
The Denver Nuggets have hired Tim Connelly as executive vice president of basketball operations.
- D'Alessandro named Kings' GM on birthday
- Source: Kidd eyes adding Rogers to his staff
The Brooklyn Nets are interested in adding Roy Rogers as an assistant coach on Jason Kidd's staff and will be talking...
- Bender, Van Exel follow Drew to Milwaukee
Bob Bender and Nick Van Exel are following Larry Drew to Milwaukee.
- Jazz build new $15M scoreboards for arena
Owners of EnergySolutions Arena are upgrading the home turf of the Utah Jazz with a new $15 million scoreboard system.
- Agent says Saric will withdraw from draft
Croatian forward Dario Saric will withdraw his name from the 2013 NBA Draft, his agent Marc Cornstein told ESPN.com on...
- Stackhouse: Union in no rush to hire chief
Members of the National Basketball Players Association are in no rush to hire a search firm to help select a new...
- Spurs' Parker says hamstring at risk to tear
Spurs guard Tony Parker said Saturday the strained right hamstring that wore him down this week could tear "any time...
- Ginobili says he has considered retirement
There are a lot of things San Antonio Spurs guard Manu Ginobili doesn't have a great answer for these days. His tepid...